Friday, November 17, 2006

a wee vent....

i have had suych sporadic posting over the last couple of weeks and i had put it down to the fact that there was so much going on with the new job, an international student moving into our home and spring racing - now all of that has settled down i had hoped that i would be able to settle into a more calm period. but it seems that the gods are against me and now things are going through some serious change at work. it does appear that all of the pieces of your life can not be calm and peaceful at the same time! A good friend just emailed me with a great saying actually - remember, that without change there would be no butterflies - and i think that this is a great little mantra perhaps to get me through the next couple of weeks.

Phew! Well after my little vent I do have some gorgeous pictures to i nclude today!


All of these images are by an artist named Heather Moore - I can't find the web site anywhere - but when I do I will post it here and you have to check it out - some great pieces!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Moore said...

Hey Kara
Thanks for posting pics of my work - much appreciated! You can find my work at www.skinnylaminx.com.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home