Monday, November 13, 2006

mornings in melbourne....

i may have jinxed myself! after telling you all that the weather was improving in melbourne i have woken up to a miserable old day. the sky is full of dark clouds and it is cold. definitely not a day for drawing in the park. i think that i may (heaven forbid) eat my lunch at my desk this afternoon and check out some of my favourite blogs....i think that could be a good way to spend an hour! plus kashy made me a beautiful turkish bread pocket for lunch today filled with ham, tomatoe, cheese, carrot and cucumber. it is already calling me and it is only 10am!! i better get back to work....

2 Comments:

Blogger Prem said...

blogging at 10am...good work!!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice pic prem! what else does a girl have to do at 10am!!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home