Wednesday, October 04, 2006

it's all happening now....

i got the call back late yesterday and i have a second interview on friday! so exciting! then tonight i had my first practice exam and i thought that i was doing ok until we went over the paper and i totally bombed! i have some serious study ahead of me over the next couple of weeks!

this gorgeous image is from mocchi mocchi and its all great! i love the simple shapes and the natural colours. i have really gotten back into my own drawing since i handed in my folio. i am attempting to complete at least one drawing every day to help develop my drawing skills. we'll see how that goes!

i also went to buttonmania today in the nicholson building - i so love this store - and the lady there was helping me to find some buttons for my owl. oh - i am making an owl by the way! i have found some gorgeous fabric that looks like feathers for his back and i needed something special for his eyes.....haven't found it yet but i am taking the completed owl back on monday for another look!

everything is happening now and it is so exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home