Thursday, September 21, 2006

gimme your stuff!!

i have been reading through some great blogs lately (and i will include the links soon!) and keep hearing about these "swaps"....and i thought - i want to get involved with this!! so yesterday i came across a cultural swap blog called gimme your stuff and i would love to get involved!!

the only packages or letters that i ever get in the mail these days are bills! so it would be great to receive exciting packages in the mail!

being in melbourne i can send you street press, design magazines, the catalougues from exhibitions that i go to in the city, australian sweets & food or tourist-type things, some crafty stuff like ribbons, buttons, and so on, hair clips, some of my own gift cards and badges and cool avanti postcards. if there is something that you want in particular let me know and i will see what i can do.

I'm really interested in....

  • retro, vintage, cute fabric, ribbons, felt, buttons and things like that
  • vintage - anything! postcards, old photos, old magazines, fabric, paper dolls, stamps and so on
  • anything with birds - like old illustrations, postcards, old playing cards, fabric, buttons and so on especially owls, blue birds, sparrows
  • interesting craft materials, anything japanese, cool papers, stamps
  • japanese craft books or magazines
  • cute stationary, stickers or badges
  • something that you have designed!!
  • design magazines or cool street press (i am such a magazine junky!)
  • and anything else that is a bit interesting!

comment and/or email me kara_macleod23(at)hotmail(dot)com if you would like to gimme your stuff!!

7 Comments:

Blogger magotta said...

Hi, I'm magotta from Italy and I'd like to swap with you, I can offer cute stationery, magazines, fabrics, buttons, beads, candy or u can request me something and I'll try it for you:) I wait your kind reply, thanks

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kara!

I'm Alvina from Singapore. I would love to swap with you. I can get you Japanese craftbooks, all kinds of Japanese candies and foodstuff or anything Japanese basically. I also have lots of beads and craft materials. If you like Hello Kitty stuff, I have heaps.

Looking forward to your reply.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Hi,

I just signed up for this swap (I'm not even listed on the site yet) but if you would like to trade some things from the USA let me know. I can definetly get you crafty stuff, snacks etc.

post a comment on my blog if you're interested.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Hi!

I'm Teresa from Canada. I'd love to swap with you. Sounds like we like a lot of the same types of things :) If you're interested, just email me at canarysanctuary @ yahoo dot com.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Magotta - I would love to do a swap with you! Let me know what you would like me to send to you from Australia and I will see what I can do! (sorry about the late reply!)

9:36 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

I’m from Singapore and would love to swap with you. I would love to send over some really good food from my mulit-racial Asian country! If you’re interested in swapping with me, mail me at incestbites@hotmail.com or leave a comment in my blog, whichever is more convenient for you. Hope to hear from you soon!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi!

I'm Agnetha from Sweden...would you like to do a swap?

http://koocachoo.blog.com

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home