Thursday, September 14, 2006

spring time...


i didn't make it here yesterday either - i am so sad about that. i had to hand in my final pieces yesterday for visual communication and when i got there with my mounts my teacher sent me packing to make more changes and additions. but - the pieces will be finished this weekend and then i can focus on finishing the workbook and then and then i will be free to have fun!

i have so many little projects that i want to try my hand at - i have my wedding invites (ek!), i am making these gorgeous little beetles out of kimono fabric, i want to make a pinhole camera, a friend wants me to make her some invites and a million other things! i would really love to get my hands on a print gocco gadget and have a go at that too! big plans - and a new motto - ban procrastination!

i am going to have a great spring spending time in the garden and having fun with my art!

ps. i have placed some new links too.... the piece above is by this great guy called brian cronin....definetly check out his link!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ptelea said...

I have seen some beautiful pinhole camera photos and want to try one. I am a little less ambitious though - I am thinking of buying a pinhole camera!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home