Monday, November 27, 2006

monday mornings....


a monday morning is the perfect time for some beautiful patterns! these ones are created by an artist called sandra isacsson and i just love them! i spoke with rmit university last week about the studio textile and design diploma and it is being offered part time in 2007 and the classes are in the evening! i am so excited about that! i have to prepare the application form this week and post it off and then i will have to attend an information session where the tutors will check out my folios from this year. i can't wait!! i am torn though between starting in february or waiting until june and then the wedding and honeymoon are behind me and i will have nothing major on my plate.....decisions, decisions, decisions! i can't believe that i am going to go back to school - again!

my goal for this week is to post one of my own drawings each night. i am hoping that by giving myself a goal it will help me to actually complete some of my own work. even though i love looking at what other artists are creating i want to imporve my own creations!

wish me luck....



1 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

hey piper girl! just found your blog thru nippy sweetie's comments.

The textile and design diploma sounds awesome - you should totally do it. But doing a drawing every day is the best idea. I started my blog at the start of 2006 and was a bit crap artistically, just from lack of trying. The blog helped heaps.

Anyway have a great xmas and new year!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home